Collaborate with external organizations to increase awareness of large-scale registries that encompass the spectrum of the disease from healthy and at-risk asymptomatic to symptomatic individuals from early midlife to late life willing to participate in clinical research aimed at AD and ADRD prevention and treatment.
Develop a central repository of AD and ADRD related registries and cohorts.
Demonstrate increased participation in registries.
- Research Implementation Area
- Recruitment and Citizen Engagement
Research Programs and Resources
- Find Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias Clinical Trials
- Dementia Research and Clinical Trials: Registries and Matching Services
- ADORE: Alzheimer’s and Dementia Outreach, Recruitment and Engagement Resources
- Alzheimer's Disease Research Centers
- Implementation and validation of an online caregiver and study partner portal for assessment of cognitive function in older adults