Collaborate with research scientists to identify, evaluate, and increase knowledge about best practices for recruitment and retention of research participants.
- Collect, create, and make widely available to researchers central resources for both references and tools, including videos and presentation materials.
- Research Implementation Area
- Recruitment and Citizen Engagement
- In Progress
- RFA-AG-18-002: Alzheimer’s-Related Resource Centers for Minority Aging Research (AD-RCMAR) (P30)
- PAR-18-749: Examining Diversity, Recruitment and Retention in Aging Research (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Research Programs and Resources
- Alzheimer’s-Related Resource Centers for Minority Aging Research (AD-RCMAR)
- ADORE: Alzheimer’s and Dementia Outreach, Recruitment and Engagement Resources
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias Clinical Studies Recruitment Planning Guide (PDF, 4.64M)
- “Why I Participate in Alzheimer’s Research” Videos
- Examining Diversity, Recruitment and Retention in Aging funded research projects
- Summit Virtual Meeting Series: 2020 National Research Summit on Care, Services, and Supports for Persons with Dementia and Their Caregivers, Theme 4 on nomenclature and diverse research participation