Provide support for clinical research on AD and AD-related dementias to overcome the major logistical barriers to participation including bringing clinical trials to the participants’ living environments.
- Provide funding for at least 20 clinical research studies aimed at overcoming the major logistical barriers to participation.
- Research Implementation Area
- Recruitment and Citizen Engagement
- In Progress
- PA-16-259: Inclusion of Mobile/e-Consents for Alzheimer's Disease Research (Admin Supp)
- PAR-18-749: Examining Diversity, Recruitment and Retention in Aging Research (R24)
Research Programs and Resources
- Emory Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center – Informed Consent Toolkit
- Participant-Centered Design for ADRC Informed Consent
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias Clinical Studies Recruitment Planning Guide (PDF, 4.64M)