Establish a searchable, open access research database that contains all clinical, biomarker, and epidemiological data, and related genotypes and phenotypes from existing genetic studies; analyze these data to identify regions of the genome that are targets for AD and ADRD therapeutics.
- At least one novel target, pathway or therapeutic approach identified through use of the database.
- Research Implementation Area
- Drug Development - Novel Targets
- RFA-AG-18-014: Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership Target Discovery and Preclinical Validation Consortium AMP AD DCC (U24- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- PAR-16-047: National Institute on Aging Genetics of Alzheimer's Disease Data Storage Site (U24)
Research Programs and Resources
- AMP AD Knowledge Portal
- NIA Genetics of Alzheimer’s Disease Data Storage Site (NIAGADS)
- NIAGADS Genomics Database
- RAB10 therapeutic target: Identification and characterization of AD Risk Networks Using Multidimensional”Omics” Data