ADRD Specific Milestone
Understand phenotypic heterogeneity and natural history including in populations that experience health disparities.
- Support natural history studies of preclinical inherited FTD, by following individuals from health to disease.
- Support natural history studies of sporadic FTLD, starting from early symptomatic FTD and prioritizing clinical syndromes for which the clinico-pathological correlation is high.
- Research Implementation Area
- Population Studies and Precision Medicine
- In Progress
- NOT-NS-18-082: Notice of the NINDS' Participation in PAR-18-296 and interest in Clinical Trial readiness applications for Frontotemporal Degeneration (FTD) by the National Institute on Aging and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Research Programs and Resources
- Advancing Research & Treatment for Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration – Longitudinal Evaluation of Familial Frontotemporal Dementia Subjects (ARTFL-LEFFTDS)