ADRD Specific Milestone
Genetic, epigenetic, and environmental characterization of LBD.
Identify novel common and rare genetic variants, epigenetic and other genomic changes, gene expression changes, and environmental influences on genomic and genetic factors that impact the risk for and clinical features of LBD.
- Research Implementation Area
- Population Studies and Precision Medicine
- In Progress
- PAR-17-054: Leveraging Existing Cohort Studies to Clarify Risk and Protective Factors for Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (R01)
Research Programs and Resources
- NINDS Human Biomarkers Biospecimen and Data Repository (BioSEND)
- NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (NHCDR)
- Parkinson’s Disease Biomarkers Program Consortium Meeting
- International Lewy Body Dementia Conference