Support the inclusion of measures of AD-related phenotypes and environmental exposures in non-AD cohorts to enable new discovery research and to accelerate cross-validation of discoveries made in AD cohorts.
- Provide supplemental funding to at least 6 clinical research studies on well-phenotyped, diverse, midlife cohorts, to explore the impact of environmental exposures on the pathogenesis of AD and AD-related dementias. These efforts should include support for the development of novel, open source computational methods for data mining and data integration.
- Research Implementation Area
- Population Studies and Precision Medicine
- In Progress
- PAR-15-349: Health Disparities and Alzheimer's Disease (R01)
- PAR-19-269: Cognitive Systems Analysis of Alzheimer's Disease Genetic and Phenotypic Data (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)