Population Studies: Artificial intelligence (Milestone 1.Q)
Timeline Start - End2024 - 2025
Research Implementation AreaPopulation Studies and Precision Medicine
Support research that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and deep learning approaches for discovery and translational research.
- Establish a minimum of three (3) research programs applying AI/deep learning approaches to enabling precision medicine research including dementia subtyping, biomarker discovery and the development of personalized interventions.
- Ensure that these programs utilize data from diverse cohorts to ensure that AI/deep learning works well for individuals of all ancestries and demographics.
Summary of Key Accomplishments
This milestone has yet to be initiated. Accomplishments are forthcoming.
The key accomplishments summary is current as of July 2022.
Research Programs and Resources
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Consortium
- Artificial Intelligence and Technology Collaboratories: Awarded Pilot Studies
- Alzheimer's MultiOme Data Repurposing: Artificial Intelligence, Network Medicine, and Therapeutics Discovery