Develop data and resource infrastructures to support management and collaborative analysis of diverse clinical, imaging, genetic, molecular, and biomarker data and resources from FTD basic science and clinical studies.
- Support one or more platform(s) that allow the research community to visualize and access clinical data, biospecimens, neuropathological and genetic resources.
- Research Implementation Area
- Data Sharing and Reproducibility
- In Progress
Research Programs and Resources
- NINDS Human Biomarkers and Data Repository (BioSEND)
- National Centralized Repository for Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (NCRAD)