Democratize the use of large scale molecular and clinical data by building computational infrastructure for sustainable data storage and processing that will be accessible to researchers world-wide. This should include support for web-based tools and interfaces to allow data mining and analyses of summary results.
- Establish and maintain cloud-based resources for data storage, sharing and compute enable reproducible computational analysis and support cloud-based compute costs such that researchers are not limited by their access to local compute services.
- Research Implementation Area
- Data Sharing and Reproducibility
- In Progress
- PAR-19-288: Limited Competition: NIA Genome Center for Alzheimer's Disease (GCAD) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (Reissue of RFA-AG-16-001)
Research Programs and Resources
- AMP-AD Knowledge Portal
- NIA Genetics of Alzheimer’s Disease Data Storage Site (NIAGADS)
- Genome Center for Alzheimer’s Disease