Accelerate independent evaluation of research findings by mandating the open distribution of publicly and privately/philanthropically funded computational and experimental research tools for their use/reuse across the research community. Establish mechanisms to harmonize methods and outcomes across all research domains including SOPs and best practices for all stages of analysis so that they can be reused, evaluated, and expanded.
- Align funding requirements and policies across federal and non-profit funding agencies supporting AD research to ensure open distribution of computational and experimental research tools and to support harmonization of methods and outcomes across all research domains including SOPs and best practices for all stages of analysis.
- Research Implementation Area
- Data Sharing and Reproducibility
- In Progress
- RFA-AG-16-014: Alzheimer's Disease Translational Center for Disease Model Resources (U54)
- RFA-AG-18-014: Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership Target Discovery and Preclinical Validation Consortium AMP AD (U24)
- PAR-19-269: Cognitive Systems Analysis of Alzheimer's Disease Genetic and Phenotypic Data (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- PAR-20-099: Harmonization of Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (AD/ADRD) Genetic, Epidemiologic, and Clinical Data to Enhance Therapeutic Target Discovery (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Research Programs and Resources
- Agora: AMP AD’s Web-based Interactive Platform
- Model Organism Development & Evaluation for Late-Onset Alzheimer’s Disease (MODEL-AD)