Increase transparency in reporting and reproducibility of research findings by incentivizing and enforcing rapid sharing of raw and processed data, analytical methods, and details of experimental design and by promoting early sharing of research observations through preprint servers.
- Develop a partnership across federal and non-federal AD funding agencies to align incentives and policies for data sharing, independent replication of research findings and unrestricted access to reagents and research tools.
- Research Implementation Area
- Data Sharing and Reproducibility
- In Progress
- RFA-AG-18-013: Continuation of the AMP-AD Target Discovery and Preclinical Validation Consortium
- RFA-AG-18-014: Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership Target Discovery and Preclinical Validation Consortium AMP-AD (U24)
Research Programs and Resources
- Agora: AMP-AD web-based interactive platform
- Alzheimer’s Disease Preclinical Efficacy Database (AlzPED)
- NIA-AA Symposium at AAIC: Enabling Precision Medicine for Alzheimer’s through Open Science