Provide support to establish/improve the interoperability among relevant biomedical data repositories. Democratize the use of large scale molecular and clinical data by building computational infrastructure for sustainable data storage and processing that will be accessible to researchers world-wide. This should include support for web-based tools and interfaces to allow data mining and analyses of summary results.
Provide supplemental funding to establish/improve the interoperability among relevant biomedical data repositories funded by NIH or other funding agencies.
Expand existing and build new computational infrastructure for sustainable data storage, data curation and data management to enable rapid and broad, high fidelity data sharing accessible to researchers world-wide.
Support the development of web-based tools and interfaces to allow data mining and analyses of summary results by data scientists, biologists, clinicians and citizen scientists.
- Research Implementation Area
- Data Sharing and Reproducibility
- In Progress
- RFA-AG-18-014: Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership Target Discovery and Preclinical Validation Consortium AMP-AD (U24)
Research Programs and Resources
- NIA Genetics of Alzheimer’s Disease Data Storage Site (NIAGADS)
- NIAGADS Genomics Database
- Agora: AMP-AD’s Web-based Interactive Platform
- AD Knowledge Portal