Develop a common AD and ADRD research ontology, as a unified classification system for comparative analysis of research portfolios, and strategic planning, and create a publicly available database that will house the AD and ADRD research portfolios from AD funding agencies in the US and abroad.
- Recruitment of all federal and non-federal funding agencies in the US as well as AD and ADRD funding agencies from countries that have an AD National Plan to participate in this database.
- Research Implementation Area
- Portfolio Analysis Tools and Methods
- In Progress
Research Programs and Resources
- International Alzheimer’s and Related Dementias Portfolio (IADRP)
- Common Alzheimer’s and Related Dementias Research Ontology (CADRO)