Develop and disseminate best practices for the collection, processing, and multi-omics molecular profiling of human and animal model biosamples.
Ensure adoption of best practices across different research groups and institutions to enable harmonized analyses of data collected at the national and international level.
- Research Implementation Area
- Public Private Partnerships
- In Progress
- RFA-AG-18-014: Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership Target Discovery and Preclinical Validation Consortium AMP AD DCC (U24- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-AG-18-013: Continuation of the AMP AD Target Discovery and Preclinical Validation Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)
Research Programs and Resources
- AMP AD 2.0 Foundational Grants
- Biospecimen best practice guidelines for the Alzheimer's Disease Research Centers