Develop a partnership among key stakeholders to implement the sharing of all data and biosamples from preclinical and clinical studies to enable the adoption of formal failure analysis across the drug development continuum. The partnership should provide resources for data hosting and curation.
Convene a meeting that brings together experts from industry and academia, regulatory and funding agencies, bioethics experts, patients and patient advocates to establish the framework for a multi-stakeholder partnership aimed at enabling the sharing of all data and biosamples from preclinical and clinical studies.
- Research Implementation Area
- Public Private Partnerships
Research Programs and Resources
- NIH Alzheimer’s Disease Research Summit 2015: Path to Treatment and Prevention
- NIH Alzheimer’s Disease Research Summit 2018: Path to Treatment and Prevention
- Accelerating Medicines Partnership Alzheimer’s Disease (AMP AD) Biomarkers Project
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Initiative (API) – based on listed projects
- Anti-Amyloid Treatment In Asymptomatic Alzheimer’s Disease Study (A4 study)
- Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer's Network Trials Unit - Adaptive Prevention Trial (DIAN-TU)
- Alzheimer Biomarker Consortium – DS
- Collaboration for Alzheimer’s Prevention (CAP): Prevention Trials