Find information about clinical studies conducted by the National Institute on Aging Intramural Research Program.
- Resveratrol and Cardiovascular Health in the elderly
- The Genetic and Epigenetic Signatures of Translational Aging Laboratory Testing
- Intermittent Calorie Restriction, insulin resistance, and biomarkers of the brain function
- A study to develop research methods using Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Development of 3T Magnetic Resonance Research Methods for NIA Studies
- Pilot Study of Skin Cells that Stop Replicating (Senescent) During Wound Healing
- Bisnorcymserine in Healthy Adult Volunteers
- A collection of White Blood Cells from Healthy Volunteers.
- BLSA -A longitudinal study to explore the aging process.
- HANDLS - Research study of age-related health disparities in Baltimore.