About BSR and Staff Listing
Division of Behavioral and Social Research (BSR)
Director: Lis Nielsen, Ph.D.
Deputy Director: Dana J. Plude, Ph.D.
The Division of Behavioral and Social Research (BSR) supports social, behavioral, psychological, and economic research and research training on the processes of aging at both the individual and societal level. BSR fosters cross-disciplinary research, at multiple levels from genetics to cross-national comparative research, and at stages from basic through translational.
Read about BSR branches and offices at the links below:
- Individual Behavioral Processes Branch
- Population and Social Processes Branch
- Office of Data Resources and Analytics (ODRA)
- Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Grants
- BSR's Clinical Trials Office (CTO)
- Office of AD/ADRD Strategic Coordination (OASC)
Follow Us on Twitter
Get information on BSR research resources, funding opportunities, research highlights, and upcoming webinars and meetings on our new Twitter handle, @NIA_BSR.