UCI MIND Facebook Live Series Flyer
A one-page flyer lists the monthly topics for the Facebook Live series, "Ask the Doc: Alzheimer's Research Today." This series, which runs the first Friday of every month on the Facebook page of the UC Irvine Institute for Memory Impairments and Neurological Disorders (UCI MIND), is developed by the UC Irvine's Alzheimer's Disease Resource Center. Each episode features a faculty member discussing a current topic in Alzheimer's research and answering live questions from viewers. After each live episode, the video is posted on the UCI MIND YouTube channel and blog.
The topics listed in the flyer for February through October 2019 are:
- Can poor sleep cause Alzheimer’s?
- What causes memory problems in older adults?
- Is Alzheimer’s an immune disorder?
- Are there any promising vaccines for Alzheimer’s?
- Can brain scans be used to diagnose Alzheimer’s?
- What medications can I take to prevent or treat Alzheimer’s?
- Is there a blood test for Alzheimer’s?
- What have researchers learned from brain donations?
- When should I see a doctor about memory concerns?