Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 46 resources.
- The Mesulam Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center offers a monthly email newsletter that includes information and resources on dementia.
- Gene Test or Not? is an online decision-making tool designed to help people decide about whether they should have the APOE genetic test.
- A video from the University of California, San Francisco, explains why diversity in research is important, and steps researchers can take to increase diversity in their studies.
- This webpage, from Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, helps educate readers about why clinical research studies are important, who can participate in research, and the differences between observational and intervention studies.
- With printable materials and videos, this dementia toolkit is designed to help students, health care professionals, families, and members of the community understand more about dementia.
- This webpage offers answers to commonly asked questions about brain and brain tissue donation.
- Past and present Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center patients and family members share their experiences in participating in research studies.
- This web page lists all trials of the Mount Sinai Alzheimer's Disease Research Center in New York City, both those recruiting and those no longer recruiting.
- 1Florida Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center uses an FAQ format on its website to answer basic questions about clinical trial participation.
- This web page of the Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center answers questions about its brain donation program.