Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 39 resources.
- This web page lists all trials of the Mount Sinai Alzheimer's Disease Research Center in New York City, both those recruiting and those no longer recruiting.
- 1Florida Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center uses an FAQ format on its website to answer basic questions about clinical trial participation.
- This web page of the Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center answers questions about its brain donation program.
- This website provides resources to support effective communications with potential, enrolled, and past participants in clinical trials. The target audience includes sponsors and funders, investigators, study teams, and institutional review boards/ethics committees.
- This website provides information on the changing brain, ideas for engaging the brain, and links to resources.
- Registry for Remembrance is a community and academic partnership to educate and recruit African Americans for long-term research participation at the Emory Goizueta Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (ADRC).
- The Healthy Brains website is an online resource center that provides individualized brain health assessment tools, lifestyle tips, information on clinical trials, videos, and medical news.
- Find clinical trials and studies related to Alzheimer's, other dementias, mild cognitive impairment, and caregiving in this searchable database.
- A web page of the Community Outreach Program at the UCSF Memory and Aging Center, providing information and resources.