Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 50 resources.
- Memory Matters is an annual newsletter from the Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center that highlights the center's work and offers opportunities to join a study.
- Explore the Become a Research Hero webpage and video on the importance of participating in Alzheimer's disease research.
- The Vanderbilt Memory and Alzheimer's Center offers information about joining research studies and brain and tissue donation.
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center offers a video, brochure, and webpage about the role research plays in helping to diagnose and find treatments for neurodegenerative diseases.
- The Mesulam Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center offers a monthly email newsletter that includes information and resources on dementia.
- Gene Test or Not? is an online decision-making tool designed to help people decide about whether they should have the APOE genetic test.
- A video from the University of California, San Francisco, explains why diversity in research is important, and steps researchers can take to increase diversity in their studies.
- This webpage, from Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, helps educate readers about why clinical research studies are important, who can participate in research, and the differences between observational and intervention studies.
- With printable materials and videos, this dementia toolkit is designed to help students, health care professionals, families, and members of the community understand more about dementia.
- This webpage offers answers to commonly asked questions about brain and brain tissue donation.