Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 56 resources.
- Spotlight videos from the University of Pittsburgh Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center highlight research participants’ experiences.
- This Spanish video encourages people to have memory testing if they are having any difficulties remembering.
- This video discusses the importance of healthy volunteer participation in Alzheimer’s disease research.
- A video from the University of California, San Francisco, explains why diversity in research is important, and steps researchers can take to increase diversity in their studies.
- This webpage, from Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, helps educate readers about why clinical research studies are important, who can participate in research, and the differences between observational and intervention studies.
- With printable materials and videos, this dementia toolkit is designed to help students, health care professionals, families, and members of the community understand more about dementia.
- A collection of videos about Alzheimer’s disease and clinical trials, including topics on clinical trials awareness and recruiting.
- Dr. Jonathan Jackson and the Massachusetts Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center give a webinar about direct actions researchers can take to improve diversity and equity in clinical research studies.
- This trailer gives viewers an overview of the documentary, Too Soon to Forget: The Journey of Younger Onset Alzheimer’s Disease, which tells the story of nine families who experienced early-onset Alzheimer’s disease.
- This webinar covers the current drug therapies available to help treat Alzheimer’s disease, as well as current and future drug research studies.