Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 60 resources.
- A collection of videos from the Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center that helps raise awareness and provide education on Alzheimer's and research.
- Explore the Become a Research Hero webpage and video on the importance of participating in Alzheimer's disease research.
- A video webinar from New York University Alzheimer's Disease Center about the importance of brain donation.
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center offers a video, brochure, and webpage about the role research plays in helping to diagnose and find treatments for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Spotlight videos from the University of Pittsburgh Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center highlight research participants’ experiences.
- This Spanish video encourages people to have memory testing if they are having any difficulties remembering.
- This video discusses the importance of healthy volunteer participation in Alzheimer’s disease research.
- A video from the University of California, San Francisco, explains why diversity in research is important, and steps researchers can take to increase diversity in their studies.
- This webpage, from Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, helps educate readers about why clinical research studies are important, who can participate in research, and the differences between observational and intervention studies.
- With printable materials and videos, this dementia toolkit is designed to help students, health care professionals, families, and members of the community understand more about dementia.