Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 51 resources.
- With printable materials and videos, this dementia toolkit is designed to help students, health care professionals, families, and members of the community understand more about dementia.
- A collection of videos about Alzheimer’s disease and clinical trials, including topics on clinical trials awareness and recruiting.
- Dr. Jonathan Jackson and the Massachusetts Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center give a webinar about direct actions researchers can take to improve diversity and equity in clinical research studies.
- This trailer gives viewers an overview of the documentary, Too Soon to Forget: The Journey of Younger Onset Alzheimer’s Disease, which tells the story of nine families who experienced early-onset Alzheimer’s disease.
- This webinar covers the current drug therapies available to help treat Alzheimer’s disease, as well as current and future drug research studies.
- The BrainTalk series are videos as well as slides presentations on a variety of topics ranging from research participation to exercise.
- This video describes the process of joining a clinical trial and the impact it can make on research.
- This Spanish language video from the Shiley-Marcos Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center covers the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and the need to include the Latino community in clinical research.
- This video shows a message from the director of the Memory and Aging Project of the Knight Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center at Washington University in St. Louis to research participants and their family during COVID-19.
- The BrightFocus Foundation’s Clinical Trials Finder asks a series of questions to help users find an appropriate Alzheimer’s disease clinical trial. The foundation has also developed a brochure, “Clinical Trials: Your Questions Answered.” BrightFocus funds scientific research worldwide related to Alzheimer’s disease. “Turning Point” is a documentary (2.5 hours, 2017) that provides an inside look at the doctors, scientists and patients who are working to uncover the mysteries of Alzheimer’s...