Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 63 resources.
- The Duke University and the University of North Carolina ADRC offers two videos that discuss the participant experience during spinal tap and blood draw procedures.
- The Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (ADRC) offers videos explaining two biomarker procedures.
- Watch the Hope & Empowerment Through Research video to hear about the experiences of five Alzheimer's disease research participants.
- This webinar series from the Cleveland ADRC highlights medical information and social issues on brain health that are pertinent to the Black community.
- The Cleveland Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center offers information to educate patients and family members about brain donation.
- These three videos are recordings from the “Racism and Its Implications in Clinical Research” workshop hosted by the University of Pittsburgh Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center.
- This video explains how participants in LEADS, an NIA-funded study, can choose whether or not to receive genetic results and what these results mean.
- A collection of videos from the Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center that helps raise awareness and provide education on Alzheimer's and research.
- Watch the Become a Research Hero video on the importance of participating in Alzheimer's disease research.
- A video webinar from New York University Alzheimer's Disease Center about the importance of brain donation.