Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 155 resources.
- Resources from the Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center to help inform and recruit American Indian veterans into clinical trials.
- This review article from NIA provides strategies to increase awareness and participation of Hispanics/Latinos in AD/ADRD clinical research studies.
- The Vanderbilt Memory and Alzheimer's Center offers information about joining research studies and brain and tissue donation.
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center offers a video, brochure, and webpage about the role research plays in helping to diagnose and find treatments for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Spotlight videos from the University of Pittsburgh Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center highlight research participants’ experiences.
- This article describes how the University of Pittsburgh’s Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center used research participation stories to create messaging for recruitment materials.
- This paper describes the researchers’ experiences in establishing and maintaining a diverse Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention Registry.
- A report that overviews the Washington University School of Medicine Knight ADRC's “African American Participation in Alzheimer Disease Research: Effective Strategies” Workshop on research participation.
- This research examined the effectiveness and differences in using both traditional and social media materials for the recruitment of African American versus non-Hispanic white participants.
- This research article describes the Minority Aging Research Study's brain donation challenges, processes, and successful procurement with older African American adults.