Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 7 of 7 resources.
- The BrightFocus Foundation’s Clinical Trials Finder asks a series of questions to help users find an appropriate Alzheimer’s disease clinical trial. The foundation has also developed a brochure, “Clinical Trials: Your Questions Answered.” BrightFocus funds scientific research worldwide related to Alzheimer’s disease. “Turning Point” is a documentary (2.5 hours, 2017) that provides an inside look at the doctors, scientists and patients who are working to uncover the mysteries of Alzheimer’s...
- The University of Washington’s Alzheimer's Disease Research Center (UW ADRC) provides a web page with information on current studies.
- This web page lists all trials of the Mount Sinai Alzheimer's Disease Research Center in New York City, both those recruiting and those no longer recruiting.
- The public-facing database of the Massachusetts Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (MADRC) includes prevention and symptomatic trials and is searchable by posting date and title.
- Find clinical trials and studies related to Alzheimer's, other dementias, mild cognitive impairment, and caregiving in this searchable database.
- ClinicalTrials.gov is a database of privately and publicly funded clinical studies conducted around the world. It is provided by the National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health. Users can explore over 250,000 research studies in all 50 U.S. states and over 200 countries.
- This website, from the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, provides a searchable database of clinical trials. The site serves as a registry of publicly supported clinical studies conducted mostly in Bethesda, MD.