Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 30 resources.
- This decision aid from AGREEDementia helps patients with MCI decide whether or not to undergo brain amyloid imaging.
- With printable materials and videos, this dementia toolkit is designed to help students, health care professionals, families, and members of the community understand more about dementia.
- The Shiley-Marcos Alzheimer's Disease Research Center published a list of tips, resources, and services for adults with dementia and their families during the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics include caregiving, mental health considerations, communication tips, community and emergency resources, and activity ideas. Some resources are available in English and Spanish. For Spanish speakers, resources include a guide to caregiving during COVID-19 and general protocols to avoid spreading the disease, as...
- This toolkit, developed by the Rush Alzheimer’s Disease Center, is designed for dementia support group facilitators who want to learn and grow in their practice. The Toolkit Project was developed based on insights gained from a dementia support group for adults with younger-onset Alzheimer’s disease and their caregivers. The toolkit includes information about support group facilitator skills, common themes expressed by people living with dementia and their family members, topics for encouraging...
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation, which focuses on elimination of Parkinson’s disease, has developed study recruitment materials that are applicable to other areas of disease research.
- Guidance documents for returning individual and aggregate clinical trial results to participants were developed by the Multi-Regional Clinical Trials Center of Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard to support the goal of greater transparency in clinical research.
- Rush Alzheimer's Disease Center (RADC) has created a searchable research database that includes recruitment-related information, such as study designs, enrollment and autopsy timelines, and other relevant information.
- This online tool helps patient groups and clinical research sponsors identify high-value opportunities for patient engagement.
- "Curing Alzheimer's: Clinical Trials Are the Key" is a 24-page guide, available in English and Spanish, that provides information on clinical trials, Alzheimer's disease, and participating in Alzheimer's disease research. An English-language video also provides information to prospective trial participants.
- This 36-page guide promotes public health strategies to address dementia in American Indian/Alaska Native communities. The strategies fall under three themes: educate and empower community members, collect and use data, and strengthen the workforce.