Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 22 resources.
- The NIH website, NIH Clinical Trials and You, contains several pages for researchers and trial sites: Improving Visibility of NIH-Supported Clinical Trial Activities and Results: Describes the NIH policy, similar to the FDA “Final Rule” reporting requirement for funded clinical trials: Trials must be registered at ClinicalTrials.gov, and summary results must be submitted no later than 1 year after the primary completion date. Clearly Communicating Research Results Across the Clinical Trials...
- Here is a feed of all of the Alzheimer's Disease Centers tweets: Alzheimer's Disease Centers
- This NIA infographic includes facts on the growing impact of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, the number of clinical trials and studies, and more.
- This study assessed the feasibility, benefits, and challenges of recruiting for research studies related to consumer health information technology by utilizing Facebook.
- One-page flyer that lists monthly topics for the Facebook Live Series, "Ask the Doc: Alzheimer's Research Today."
- This article describes how clinical trials participants are using social media to communicate with each other, which can disrupt the usual flow of information.
- UCSF’s Memory and Aging YouTube Channel covers topics on research, researchers, caregiving, and how the brain works.