Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 169 resources.
- This article describes how considering cultural factors can improve the care and recruitment of people with dementia from underrepresented minority groups.
- In this review article, researchers summarize the importance of caring behaviors in the recruitment of older African Americans with chronic illness.
- In this review article, researchers discuss the ethical aspects to consider when recruiting people with dementia for clinical trials.
- This resource examines how the U.K.-based Join Dementia Research registry strongly bolstered recruitment efforts.
- This article explores why and how to incorporate critical race theory into dementia caregiver recruitment efforts.
- This resource summarizes the results from focus groups with African American older adults in which they discuss their beliefs about participation in clinical research.
- In this article, researchers examine the effectiveness of a community-based strategy to recruit participants for a dementia study.
- This article examines how race and ethnic background impacts sources of recruitment and eligibility for an Alzheimer’s preclinical trial.
- This study tested the effectiveness of different strategies to improve the clinical trial experiences of hospitalized older adults with dementia and their caregivers.
- In this study, researchers examined the perspectives of Asian American and Pacific Islanders regarding their participation in a research recruitment registry.