Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Recruit & Retain Participants
Displaying 1 - 10 of 301 resources.
- Explore the Become a Research Hero webpage and video on the importance of participating in Alzheimer's disease research.
- The Vanderbilt Memory and Alzheimer's Center offers information about joining research studies and brain and tissue donation.
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center offers a video, brochure, and webpage about the role research plays in helping to diagnose and find treatments for neurodegenerative diseases.
- This article highlights how concentrated community memory screening events can be an effective and efficient recruitment strategy for Alzheimer’s disease research.
- Researchers assessed direct-to-consumer APOE genetic testing usage and their attitudes toward using this information in clinical trial recruitment.
- This paper describes the researchers’ experiences in establishing and maintaining a diverse Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention Registry.
- A report that overviews the Washington University School of Medicine Knight ADRC's “African American Participation in Alzheimer Disease Research: Effective Strategies” Workshop on research participation.
- This research examined the effectiveness and differences in using both traditional and social media materials for the recruitment of African American versus non-Hispanic white participants.
- This research article describes the Minority Aging Research Study's brain donation challenges, processes, and successful procurement with older African American adults.
- The CARE registry is addressing the gap and disparities in research participation among Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and encourages participating in research.