Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Educate & Raise Awareness
Displaying 1 - 10 of 213 resources.
- This article describes how considering cultural factors can improve the care and recruitment of people with dementia from underrepresented minority groups.
- This resource examines how the U.K.-based Join Dementia Research registry strongly bolstered recruitment efforts.
- Science Friday, a podcast from WNYC Studios, has released an episode that discusses brain donation.
- The University of Washington Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center has launched a Spanish language website with diverse resources for health care providers, individuals experiencing dementia, and their loved ones.
- The Rush Alzheimer’s Disease Center offers downloadable activity booklets for both older adults experiencing memory loss and their families.
- These three videos are recordings from the “Racism and Its Implications in Clinical Research” workshop hosted by the University of Pittsburgh Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center.
- This book club hosted by the Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center engages community members, research participants, and study partners in discussions about Alzheimer’s disease.
- Resources from the Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center to help inform and recruit American Indian veterans into clinical trials.
- This video explains how participants in LEADS, an NIA-funded study, can choose whether or not to receive genetic results and what these results mean.
- This decision aid from AGREEDementia helps patients with MCI decide whether or not to undergo brain amyloid imaging.