Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Educate & Raise Awareness
Displaying 1 - 10 of 215 resources.
- This book club hosted by the Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center engages community members, research participants, and study partners in discussions about Alzheimer’s disease.
- Resources from the Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center to help inform and recruit American Indian veterans into clinical trials.
- This video explains how participants in LEADS, an NIA-funded study, can choose whether or not to receive genetic results and what these results mean.
- This decision aid from AGREEDementia helps patients with MCI decide whether or not to undergo brain amyloid imaging.
- A collection of videos from the Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center that helps raise awareness and provide education on Alzheimer's and research.
- Memory Matters is an annual newsletter from the Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center that highlights the center's work and offers opportunities to join a study.
- Explore the Become a Research Hero webpage and video on the importance of participating in Alzheimer's disease research.
- A video webinar from New York University Alzheimer's Disease Center about the importance of brain donation.
- The Vanderbilt Memory and Alzheimer's Center offers information about joining research studies and brain and tissue donation.
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center offers a video, brochure, and webpage about the role research plays in helping to diagnose and find treatments for neurodegenerative diseases.