Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Educate & Raise Awareness
Displaying 1 - 10 of 205 resources.
- These resources from the National Institute on Aging highlight evidence-based, healthy behaviors that may reduce dementia risk.
Developing the 'Good Life' Model: The Recruitment and Training of 'Dementia Ambassadors' to Provide a Novel Coaching Approach for Family CaregiversThis resource describes a support program in which dementia caregivers are matched Dementia Ambassadors trained to educate caregivers and provide appropriate referrals.
- Watch the Hope & Empowerment Through Research video to hear about the experiences of five Alzheimer's disease research participants.
- This webinar series from the Cleveland ADRC highlights medical information and social issues on brain health that are pertinent to the Black community.
- The Massachusetts Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center has created several guidebooks that aim to educate patients and their families on a variety of topics.
- The Cleveland Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center offers information to educate patients and family members about brain donation.
- These resources from the National Institute on Aging are designed to support Alzheimer’s Disease Research Centers in encouraging brain donation via their social media platforms.
- This article describes how considering cultural factors can improve the care and recruitment of people with dementia from underrepresented minority groups.
Recruitment Into Dementia Studies: Experiences of Researchers Using the Join Dementia Research RegisterThis resource examines how the U.K.-based Join Dementia Research registry strongly bolstered recruitment efforts.