Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Educate & Raise Awareness
Displaying 1 - 10 of 211 resources.
- A collection of videos from the Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center that helps raise awareness and provide education on Alzheimer's and research.
- Memory Matters is an annual newsletter from the Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center that highlights the center's work and offers opportunities to join a study.
- Explore the Become a Research Hero webpage and video on the importance of participating in Alzheimer's disease research.
- A video webinar from New York University Alzheimer's Disease Center about the importance of brain donation.
- The Vanderbilt Memory and Alzheimer's Center offers information about joining research studies and brain and tissue donation.
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center offers a video, brochure, and webpage about the role research plays in helping to diagnose and find treatments for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Find resources for raising awareness about Alzheimer's and helpful tips for caregivers from the University of Alabama.
- Spotlight videos from the University of Pittsburgh Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center highlight research participants’ experiences.
- This article describes how the University of Pittsburgh’s Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center used research participation stories to create messaging for recruitment materials.
- This Spanish video encourages people to have memory testing if they are having any difficulties remembering.