Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Disclosing and Sharing Results
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 resources.
- Gene Test or Not? is an online decision-making tool designed to help people decide about whether they should have the APOE genetic test.
- This paper describes the development of a standardized approach to disclosing amyloid imaging research results to people with mild cognitive impairment.
- The authors developed a document for use with potential study participants that describes the process of amyloid imaging and the implications of amyloid imaging results.
- This paper outlines a framework created by the Alzheimer’s Prevention Initiative Genetic Testing, Counseling, and Disclosure Committee for large-scale disclosure of APOE results to study participants.
- This online toolbox offers resources from Clinical & Translational Science Awards (CTSA) programs, and their community health partners, to help investigators across the life cycle of their projects.