Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 164 resources.
- Resources from the Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center to help inform and recruit American Indian veterans into clinical trials.
- This video explains how participants in LEADS, an NIA-funded study, can choose whether or not to receive genetic results and what these results mean.
- This decision aid from AGREEDementia helps patients with MCI decide whether or not to undergo brain amyloid imaging.
- A collection of videos from the Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center that helps raise awareness and provide education on Alzheimer's and research.
- Memory Matters is an annual newsletter from the Johns Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center that highlights the center's work and offers opportunities to join a study.
- Explore the Become a Research Hero webpage and video on the importance of participating in Alzheimer's disease research.
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center offers a video, brochure, and webpage about the role research plays in helping to diagnose and find treatments for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Find resources for raising awareness about Alzheimer's and helpful tips for caregivers from the University of Alabama.
- This article describes how the University of Pittsburgh’s Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center used research participation stories to create messaging for recruitment materials.
- The Mesulam Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center offers a monthly email newsletter that includes information and resources on dementia.