Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 159 resources.
- The Duke University and the University of North Carolina ADRC offers two videos that discuss the participant experience during spinal tap and blood draw procedures.
- The Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (ADRC) offers videos explaining two biomarker procedures.
- These resources from the National Institute on Aging highlight evidence-based, healthy behaviors that may reduce dementia risk.
- Watch the Hope & Empowerment Through Research video to hear about the experiences of five Alzheimer's disease research participants.
- This webinar series from the Cleveland ADRC highlights medical information and social issues on brain health that are pertinent to the Black community.
- The Massachusetts Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center has created several guidebooks that aim to educate patients and their families on a variety of topics.
- The Cleveland Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center offers information to educate patients and family members about brain donation.
- These resources from the National Institute on Aging are designed to support Alzheimer’s Disease Research Centers in encouraging brain donation via their social media platforms.
- Science Friday, a podcast from WNYC Studios, has released an episode that discusses brain donation.
- The University of Washington Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center has launched a Spanish language website with diverse resources for health care providers, individuals experiencing dementia, and their loved ones.