Alzheimer's & Dementia Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement Resources
Displaying 1 - 10 of 155 resources.
- The Mesulam Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center offers a monthly email newsletter that includes information and resources on dementia.
- This infographic helps research participants learn more about the differences between clinical trials and observational studies.
- With printable materials and videos, this dementia toolkit is designed to help students, health care professionals, families, and members of the community understand more about dementia.
- In this one-page flyer, a research coordinator answers common research participant questions.
- This booklet for research participants, patients, caregivers, and families provides information on brain health and Alzheimer's disease.
- This booklet helps readers understand more about Alzheimer’s disease and the impact on Native American people.
- The BrainTalk series are videos as well as slides presentations on a variety of topics ranging from research participation to exercise.
- This three-page PDF describes why Lewy body dementia clinical research is important, explains the development and stages of trials, and encourages people to consider joining a trial.
- This is a one-page recruitment flyer encouraging volunteers with Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Lewy body disease, or mild cognitive impairment to join a clinical trial.
- In this two-page flyer, a healthy participant who does not have Alzheimer’s disease describes why he decided to participate in Alzheimer’s research.