Guide and Video Promoting Alzheimer's Clinical Trials Participation
Produced by UsAgainstAlzheimer’s, this 24-page guide, available in English and Spanish, covers:
- Things to know about clinical trials
- What to expect when you participate in a clinical trial
- The phases of clinical trials
- Questions and answers about Alzheimer’s disease
- Talking about Alzheimer’s clinical trials: You can make a difference
- Importance, safety, how to enroll, and other issues
The guide also includes three in-depth profiles of clinical trial participants and one profile of a daughter of a participant.
UsAgainstAlzheimer’s has also produced a 3-minute video,"Do Something Great" that uses whiteboard animation the explain the purpose of clinical trials and the importance of participation. The organization's website includes a searchable, ZIP Code-based locator of clinical trial locations.