Community Engagement Lecture Series (UC Davis ADC)
This annual lecture series from the University of California, Davis Alzheimer's Disease Center (ADC) targets residents of the Sacramento area and communities throughout northern California. The theme of the lecture series is healthy brain aging and prevention.
Topics covered in the 2018 series were:
- Life’s Simple 7
- Secrets of a Long Life
- Brain Food: Myths and Opportunities
- Time to Wake Up to Sleep and AD
Topics in 2017 were:
- What is Healthy Brain Aging?
- Can Vitamins Prevent Age-Related Cognitive Decline?
- Eating to Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- New Alternative Medicine Approaches to Brain Health
- Behavioral Contributions to Cognitive Health in Old Age
- Exercise in the Fight Against Alzheimer’s