Alzheimer’s research news featured in spring 2014 Connections
May 30, 2014
The Spring 2014 issue of Connections, the e-newsletter from NIA’s Alzheimer’s Disease Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center, is now available!
In the latest issue:
- Learn about Recruiting Older Adults into Research (ROAR), a new push to encourage participation in Alzheimer’s and other clinical trials and studies.
- Read about NIA and other Alzheimer’s research in Health Affairs, presented at a forum highlighting the journal’s April issue.
- Find out what the HHS Secretary said about the National Plan to Address Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Check out the latest NIA-funded research findings related to Alzheimer’s.
- Browse a list of clinical trials now recruiting.