New Alzheimers.gov website
NIA is pleased to announce www.Alzheimers.gov, a new website designed to educate and support people whose lives are touched by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. The website serves as a federal government portal for dementia information and resources.
Whether you are living with dementia, a family member or friend, health care professional, researcher, or advocate, Alzheimers.gov is designed for you. Explore the website to find:
- Information about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment
- Tips and resources for caregivers and people living with dementia
- Updates on what the federal government is doing to address Alzheimer’s and related dementias
- Clinical trials and studies you can join to help advance research into ways to treat and prevent dementia
- Resources for health care providers, community and public health workers, and researchers
We welcome everyone to explore the new Alzheimers.gov website!