Mental Health and Older Adults Facebook Live Q&A
Join experts from NIA, NIMH, and SAMHSA for a Q&A on mental health, well-being, and aging.
Mental health plays a vital role in good health and well-being throughout your life. Join the Mental Health and Older Adults: Live Q&A on Tuesday, March 1, at 2:30 p.m., ET to learn how to recognize common concerns among older adults and tips to improve your overall mental health.
This live event will feature experts from NIA, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Discussion topics will include:
- Mental and emotional wellness in later life
- The signs and symptoms of depression
- Ways you can maintain and improve your mental health
Watch the Q&A
View the video below to hear the Mental Health and Older Adults: Live Q&A
The event includes captions through Facebook's video player. In addition, the fully captioned video is posted to NIA’s YouTube channel.
Read more about this topic:
Explore articles, infographics, and print publications from NIA.
- Article: Depression and Older Adults (Spanish)
- Article: How to Talk to Your Doctor about Sensitive Issues
- Infographic: Four Things to Know About Older Adults and Depression (Spanish)
- Booklet: Older Adults and Depression (Spanish)
To receive updates on new materials, sign up for NIA's email list below.