Apply now to join NIA as a Clinical Operations Program Specialist
NIA’s Division of Extramural Activities (DEA), Office of Clinical Research (OCR) is seeking an exceptional candidate to join the Clinical Operations and Support Branch as a Clinical Operations Program Specialist. The successful candidate will have scientific knowledge and expertise in clinical trial operations, recruitment and enrollment management, research portfolio oversight and analysis. The candidate will provide collaboration with extramural staff and grantees to monitor and improve clinical operations and study enrollment.
Role and responsibilities
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide collaboration with extramural staff and grantees to monitor and improve clinical operations and study enrollment.
- Clinical Trials Operations
- Recruitment and enrollment management
- Research portfolio oversight and analysis
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate should possess experience in:
- A health related field
- Supervisory skills
- Clinical trials administration
- Monitoring and training
- Level II Contract Officer Representative (COR) certification (or a willingness to obtain certification)
How to apply?
Please send a CV and letter of interest to Dr. Sharon Smith, Chief, Clinical Operations and Support Branch, OCR at email@example.com.
Learn more about careers at NIA
View more NIA career opportunities and explore benefits, frequently asked questions, and more.