Together We Make the Difference! Participate in Alzheimer's and Related Dementias Clinical Research
Share this infographic to encourage volunteers to participate in Alzheimer’s and related dementias clinical trials and studies and to help spread the word about the benefits of participating in clinical trials and studies. Click on the social media icons above, or copy and paste the URL and post it to your account (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
Share on Social Media
Copy and paste these messages into social media to help spread the word about volunteering for Alzheimer's and dementia trials:
- Scientists need at least 270,000 volunteers to help with nearly 200 #Alzheimers and related dementias #clinicaltrials in the U.S. Find out how you can help! https://go.usa.gov/xtQz5
- Together we can make a difference in the fight against #Alzheimers and related dementias. Read and share this infographic to learn more: https://go.usa.gov/xtQzm
- Why should you participate in an #Alzheimers or related dementias clinical trial? Check out this infographic to find out! https://go.usa.gov/xtQzp
The number of people with Alzheimer's disease is rapidly growing. As many as 5.5 million Americans have Alzheimer’s disease. The number of people with Alzheimer’s disease is expected to reach 13.8 million by 2050.
Research has expanded our understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. To make further progress, research participants are urgently needed.
Nearly 200 Alzheimer’s and related clinical trials in the U.S. need at least 270,000 people with Alzheimer’s or cognitive impairments, healthy volunteers, and caregivers.
Why participate in a clinical trial? You may want to:
- Help others, including future family members, who may be at risk for Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia
- Receive regular monitoring by medical professionals
- Learn about your health
- Test new treatments that might work better than those currently available
- Get information about support groups and resources
- Can’t find a trial that fits you? Sign up for a registry or a matching service.
Help advance research by volunteering for a clinical trial today. Together we make the difference!
Learn more about participating in clinical research on our website or call 1-800-438-4380.