Living Longer. Living Healthier? Tips for Better Aging Infographic
Americans are living longer than their grandparents, but not necessarily in better health. Many older adults have multiple chronic conditions. Practice healthy aging.
Share this infographic and help spread the word about ways you can stay healthy. Click on the social media icons above, or copy and paste the URL and post it to your account (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
Share on Social Media
Copy and paste these messages into social media to help spread the word about healthy aging
- Learn about #healthyaging! Infographic from NIA gives quick facts and tips for #aging better: https://go.usa.gov/xnZda
- Living longer. Living healthier? Check out this #NIH infographic with facts and tips for better #aging: https://go.usa.gov/xnZda
- Americans are living longer than previous generations, but are we living healthier? Share facts about #healthyaging from #NIH: https://go.usa.gov/xnZda
- Read and share NIA’s #infographic – quick facts and 4 tips for #healthyaging: https://go.usa.gov/xnZda
- Almost 1 in 3 Americans 65+ have more than 1 chronic health condition. This #infographic has #healthyaging tips: https://go.usa.gov/xnZda
Americans are living longer. The average life expectancy in 1900 was 49 and in 2013 was 79. But nearly 61% of Americans age 65+ have multiple chronic conditions.
Practice healthy aging:
- Be physically active
- Make smart food choices
- Get regular health screenings
- Participate in activities you enjoy