The Emotional Benefits of Exercise - Feel Good with Go4Life
Research shows the benefits of exercise go beyond just physical well-being. Learn how physical activity helps support emotional and mental health.
Share this infographic and help spread the word about the emotional benefits of exercise. Click on the social media icons above, or copy and paste the URL and post it to your account (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
Share on Social Media
Copy and paste these messages into social media to help spread the word about the emotional benefits of exercise:
- #Exercise benefits more than your body! This infographic shows how moving more can have emotional benefits, too.http://bit.ly/2nmO3HY
- Feeling down, anxious, or stressed? This new #infographic from @NIAGo4Life shows how #exercise can help pick you up.http://bit.ly/2mUoLhl
- What can help increase your energy, improve sleep, & reduce feelings of #stress? Read and share this #infographic to find out! http://bit.ly/2o4jCn1
Research shows the benefits of exercise go beyond just physical well-being. Physical activities - like walking, biking, dancing, yoga, or tai chi - can help:
- Reduce feelings of depression and stress
- Enhance your mood and overall emotional well-being
- Increase your energy level
- Improve sleep
So, the next time you are feeling down, anxious, or stressed, start moving! Get exercise ideas, motivational tips, and more from Go4Life, an exercise and physical activity campaign for older adults from the National Institute on Aging at NIH.