Diet and Exercise: Choices Today for a Healthier Tomorrow
Languages offered: English | Español
Lifestyle choices you make today can lead to a healthier future. Learn how eating a healthy diet and exercising can help control or delay age-related health problems.
Share this infographic and help spread the word about healthy diet and exercise. Click on the social media icons above, or copy and paste the URL and post it to your account (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
Share on Social Media
Copy and paste these messages into social media to help spread the word about healthy lifestyle choices:
- Read and share these 5 #nutrition & #exercise tips to promote healthy aging: https://go.usa.gov/xtEyA
- Make good #diet & #exercise choices today for a healthier tomorrow! Learn more in this infographic: https://go.usa.gov/xtEyH
- Set short-term goals to maintain a healthy #diet & #exercise routine with these 5 tips: https://go.usa.gov/xtEyF
Eating a healthy diet and exercising often can help control or delay health issues associated with aging, like high blood pressure and diabetes. Set short-term goals to achieve and maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine.
Make these five tips a priority every day:
- Try to be physically active for at least 30 minutes on most or all days of the week.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Choose foods that are low in added sugars, saturated fats, and sodium.
- Pick whole grains and lean sources of protein and dairy products.
- Practice all four types of exercise—endurance, strength, balance, and flexibility.