Is Clinical Research Right for Me?
Every disease treatment prescribed today is the result of clinical research. These discoveries are not possible without volunteers like you!
Share this infographic and help spread the word about the benefits of participating in clinical trials and studies. Click on the social media icons above, or copy and paste the URL and post it to your account (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
Share on Social Media
Copy and paste these messages into social media to help spread the word about participating in research:
- Read & share this infographic on volunteering for clinical #research and be part of the breakthrough! https://bit.ly/2WRx2qS
- Learn how older adults can play a role in disease prevention/treatment by volunteering for research studies: https://bit.ly/2Xjh47L
- Are you interested in joining a #clinicaltrial or study? Check out this infographic to learn more: https://bit.ly/3bTqAnv
Clinical research is medical research that involves people. It’s led to the discovery of every disease treatment prescribed today. Study volunteers play a critical role in this process.
Are you interested in joining a study or trial? Clinical research may be right for you if you want to:
- Help others, including future family members, who may be at risk for certain diseases
- Receive regular monitoring by medical professionals
- Test new disease treatments that might work better than those currently available
Be part of the breakthrough. Learn more about participating in research.