Be #Fit4Function with Go4Life
Exercise can help you keep doing what’s most important to you, including many activities of daily life.
Share this infographic and help spread the word about the everyday benefits of exercise and physical activity. Click on the social media icons above, or copy and paste the URL and post it to your account (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
Share on Social Media
Copy and paste these messages into social media to help spread the word about being Fit4Function:
- Exercise helps you keep doing what's most important to you! Learn more http://bit.ly/2axtsJB #Fit4Function
- Want to stay independent and doing activities important to you? Spread the word about how exercise can helphttp://bit.ly/2aKixvc #Fit4Function
- Learn about how exercise can keep you #Fit4Function! Share this infographic from @NIAGo4Life http://bit.ly/2a9EZxk
Exercise and be active every day so you can keep doing what's most important to you. Practice all 4 types of exercise for the most benefits.
- Endurance so you can climb steps and dance the night away.
- Strength so you can lift groceries and carry grandchildren.
- Balance so you can prevent falls and related injuries. Tip: Use a chair or the wall for support.
- Flexibility so you can drive and get dressed.
Visit Go4Life and be #Fit4Function. Get exercise ideas, motivational tips, and more from Go4Life, an exercise and physical activity campaign for older adults from the National Institute on Aging at NIH.