Understanding Alzheimer's Disease: What You Need to Know
Summary—What you need to know
- Know the signs of Alzheimer’s disease.
- See a doctor right away if you are worried about your memory problems.
- Take medicines to help treat the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. Right now, there is no cure.
- Think about joining a clinical trial if you are healthy or if you have Alzheimer’s disease.
- Get help if you are caring for someone with Alzheimer’s.
See your doctor if you are worried about your memory or think you might have Alzheimer’s disease. It’s important to find out what is causing your memory problems.
Publication Date: June 2011
Page Last Updated: January 22, 2015