A-LIST: Patients and Families Transforming Alzheimer's Disease
The A-LIST is an online community of people with (or at risk for) Alzheimers disease, other dementias, and mild cognitive impairment (MCI), along with current and former care partners. This study is designed to increase patient and caregiver engagement in research.
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age||Gender||Healthy Volunteers|
|18 Years||100 Years||All||Yes|
- Resident of the United States or Canada
- Diagnosed or suspected Alzheimer's disease or releated dementia
- Diagnosed or suspected MCI
- Present or former care partner for a loved one with Alzheimer's disease
- Able to speak, read, and understand English
Participants in the A-LIST contribute patient and caregiver insights through surveys on varied topics, such as patient and caregiver preferences, patient-doctor relationships, clinical trials, caregiver health, and technology. Information is gathered from a secure system and stored in an HIPAA-compliant database.
A-LIST What Matters Most Insights Series