Our E-alerts include:
Healthy Aging and Caregiving Topics
- Healthy Aging Highlights (Weekly): Get weekly, research-based updates on topics like cognitive health, healthy eating, exercise and physical activity, advance care planning, and more.
- Caregiving Tips and Resources (Biweekly): Learn about practical tips and resources to help you — and the person you're caring for — get the most out of the caregiving experience.
Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias Topics
- Alzheimers.gov Highlights (Weekly): Get weekly tips and information on dementia research, clinical trials, and resources for people living with dementia, caregivers, and families.
Resources for the Research Community
- Inside NIA: A Blog for Researchers (Weekly): Learn about NIA’s latest grants and funding policies, scientific resources, and career development opportunities.
- Recruitment Resources for Alzheimer’s & Related Dementias Clinical Trials (Bimonthly): Get updates with resources to support the recruitment and retention of participants into clinical trials and studies on Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- NIA Funding Opportunities for Researchers (Monthly): Receive alerts about new Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) and notices from NIA.
- NIA Small Business Research Funding (Bimonthly): Explore research updates and funding opportunities from two NIA development programs, Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer Research (STTR).
National Institute on Aging – NIH — Like our Facebook page to get tips and information about healthy aging, exercise, caregiving, Alzheimer's disease, and more.
@Alzheimers_NIH — Follow us to stay informed about Alzheimer’s and related dementias research, caregiving tips, and resources.
National Institute on Aging — Watch videos on topics like Alzheimer's disease, exercise, research, and programs sponsored by NIA.