Our E-alerts include:
Healthy Aging and Caregiving Topics
- Exercise and Physical Activity Tips (Weekly): Receive fitness tips, safety information, and inspiration to help support your physical activity goals.
- Healthy Aging Highlights (Weekly): Get weekly, research-based updates on topics like cognitive health, healthy eating, advance care planning, and more.
- Caregiving Tips and Resources (Weekly): Learn about practical tips and resources to help you — and the person you're caring for — get the most out of the caregiving experience.
Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias Topics
- Alzheimer’s News & Announcements (Weekly): Get the latest Alzheimer’s and related dementias news, research, and resources from Alzheimers.gov.
- Alzheimer’s & Related Dementias Clinical Trials (Monthly): Be part of the research breakthroughs! Learn about new Alzheimer’s, dementia, and cognitive health research studies seeking volunteers with or without dementia.
Resources for the Research Community
- Recruitment Resources for Alzheimer’s & Related Dementias Clinical Trials (Monthly): Get updates with resources to support the recruitment and retention of participants into clinical trials and studies on Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Inside NIA: A Blog for Researchers (Weekly): Learn about NIA’s latest grants and funding policies, scientific resources, and career development opportunities.
- NIA Funding Opportunities for Researchers (Monthly): Receive alerts about new Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) and notices from NIA.
- NIA Small Business Research Funding (Bi-Monthly): Explore research updates and funding opportunities from two NIA development programs, Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer Research (STTR).
National Institute on Aging – NIH — Like our Facebook page to get tips and information about healthy aging, exercise, caregiving, Alzheimer's disease, and more.
@Alzheimers_NIH — Follow us to stay informed about Alzheimer’s and related dementias research, caregiving tips, and resources.
National Institute on Aging — Watch videos on topics like Alzheimer's disease, exercise, research, and programs sponsored by NIA.