Careers at NIA
NIA’s most valuable asset is its dedicated and knowledgeable staff. If you would like to join us as we work toward a healthy, active older age for all Americans, visit one of the links below.
The National Institute on Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- NIA Career Opportunities for U.S. Citizens on USAJobs
Current NIA career opportunities can be found on the Federal government's official jobs website, USAJobs.
- NIA Intramural Research Program:
- Research and Training Opportunities
- Summer Research Opportunities
- Postdoctoral Position, Laboratory of Molecular Gerontology
- Joint NIA/NIEHS Postdoctoral Position, Laboratory of Molecular Gerontology
- Staff Scientist Position, Laboratory of Neurogenetics
- Staff Scientist 1, Clinical Research Core (CRC)
- Chief, Laboratory of Epidemiology and Population Sciences
- Postdoctoral Position, Laboratory of Epidemiology and Population Sciences
- Staff Scientist Position, Translational Gerontology Branch
- Tenure-Track Investigator, Translational Gerontology Branch
- NIH Career Opportunities for U.S. Citizens
All NIH employment opportunities can be found at the NIH official jobs website.
- Federal Employment of People with Disabilities