Spotlight on Aging Research features budget update, Alzheimer's research, HIV in older adults
September 30, 2013
The September 2013 issue of Spotlight on Aging Research: News and Notes from the National Institute on Aging at NIH is now available!
In the latest issue of this e-newsletter:
- Get funding news from NIA Director Dr. Richard Hodes, read research highlights, and see a list of recently awarded grants
- Read about growing concerns about HIV in older people
- Discover NIA research initiatives to help address treatment of multiple chronic conditions
- Learn about Alzheimer's and other neuroscience research in an in-depth interview with Dr. Neil Buckholtz
- Find out about delirium, what it means for cognitive health in older adults, and ways to better treat the condition
- Catch up on recent Alzheimer’s activities under the National Alzheimer’s Project Act
- Learn how to register for the upcoming geroscience conference on healthspan and chronic disease
- Check out NIA’s new nutrition resource for older adults
- Browse more NIA happenings and news!