Spotlight on Aging Research features budget update, global aging, arts
June 13, 2013
The June 2013 issue of Spotlight on Aging Research: News and Notes from the National Institute on Aging at NIH is now available!
In the latest issue of this e-newsletter:
- Get funding news from NIA Director Dr. Richard Hodes, read research highlights, and see a list of newly funded grants
- Check out NIA’s new blog for the research community
- Read about exciting arts and aging research initiatives
- Catch up on recent Alzheimer’s activities under the National Alzheimer’s Project Act
- Learn about global population-aging research in an in-depth interview with Dr. Richard Suzman
- Find out about an upcoming geroscience conference on healthspan and chronic disease
- Browse more NIA happenings and news!