The Claude D. Pepper Older American Independence Centers (OAIC) program was established in honor of the late Representative to establish “centers of excellence” in research and training that will increase scientific knowledge leading to better ways to maintain or restore independence in older persons. A listing of the currently active OAICs, their achievements, and other pertinent information can be found on the National Pepper Center Website .
OAIC REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
RFA-AG-13-002: Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers and Coordinating Center (P30) (Receipt Date: May 17, 2012)
Supporting Information for OAIC RFA
Recommended Format Pages for OAIC RFA
- Table of Contents 
- Title Page for Individual Core 
- Table IA: Consolidated Direct Costs for First 12-Month Grant Period 
- Table IB: Consolidated Direct Costs for Entire Proposed Project Period 
- Table II: Distribution of Professional Effort on This Application 
- Table III: Percentage Distribution of Resource Cores to OAIC- and Externally Funded Research Projects 
Frequently Asked Questions about the OAIC RFA
Feel free to check the OAIC RFA FAQs page  regularly, as new FAQ’s may be added to this site periodically.