Review materials can be accessed online through NIH Commons/Internet Assisted Review (IAR) (https://commons.era.nih.gov ). Your SRO may also do a mailout including a CD.
For online access:
- You will receive an automated email from NIH Commons saying that your access to the meeting is enabled. If you do not have an NIH Commons account, you will be given instructions on how to establish one.
- Log onto https://commons.era.nih.gov  (password can be reset by you if needed).
- Click on Internet Assisted Review at the top of the page, and select the appropriate meeting.
- To see the application, any previous summary statements, and any appendix materials, click on the application number link from the List of All Applications page.
- Other documents you are responsible for reading are found under the Meeting Materials link.
All instructions on using NIH Commons are available at: http://era.nih.gov/reviewer/how-to_steps.cfm .